Friday 21 December 2012

Cool Wine Store Design

I could only find one image online of this particular design which is disappointing, but I think it's earned its place on the blog! I'm not quite sure about the 'church' archways but I like how the plastics have been used to appear to create lights. It's hard to explain but when this sort of plastic is cut, the edges appear to glow when lights are shone through them. Perhaps if the plastic was black or clear and different coloured LED lights were shone through it then it would create more of an aesthetic piece, but even without that I think its a very nice and modern piece of furniture which a lot of people would like to look at!!


Like I said earlier this is the only photo that I could find of the wine cellar, but I am going to try and find out the name of the store to see if I can find amy more photos of it. I'll post them later if I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment